8.03.2010

New Look

Yay!
Finally i did this! I edited this blog and it has tabs. Love that gadget!



Now please welcome, my newest comer: Minnie the Mannequin!
This item make me easier to show you how the necklace will look like on your neck so i don't have to wear it and ask someone to take picture of those new necklaces.







I am aiming to open my shop on Etsy around this month, hopefully next month. Just wish me luck! Well, I am preparing some accessories too for Pasar Seni ITB, will be on October 10, 2010 (sweet date, yes) and my items will be on NYALA's stand. Keep supporting handmade!

3 comments:

  1. Your blog looks so clean and pretty! I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you Lori!
    I looove your blog too <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new look. It looks very professional yet fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time leaving a comment ♥