3.03.2011

Roses and Butterflies

More flowers! Wohoo! Finally I have got new pictures for new listing on my Etsy SHOP!

Spring Case

 have one more padded case for butterfly lover :)



Untuk teman-teman di Indonesia, Yellow Pony punya koleksi baru loh!


Fashion Keys for 15000 IDR

Lock my Silver Heart for 15000 IDR


And this morning the mailman gave me this! Surprise from Crystal of The House of Hearts. She makes me want to send these postcards immediately! But sadly, I have 5 postcards travelling now so I'm not able to send more cards. I'm so happy to know that this print is on her new studio wall. Aaaaa, thanks, Crystal! You made my day!




Btw, I have thrifted few clothes these past 4 days. I think I have to 'show off' my thrifted finds to you on the next post.

Happy Thursday!

8 comments:

  1. What lovely things you make! Love your shop too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo lovely charm bracelets! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. waa asiknya dapet postcard lucu :D

    yes...yes...show me your thrifted treasure :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see your thrifted finds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post Dita! I'm excited to see what you found!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely!! I can't wait to see your thrifted finds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy the envie made it your way safely! I can't wait to check out your thrifted clothes. I just dyed a dress for the first time and now I just need to take some after photos! I love thrifting :)
    Hope you have a wonderfully creative week.
    Much Love,
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Dita, aku baru tau klo Yellow Pony itu punya-mu :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time leaving a comment ♥