9.29.2010

What's on Wednesday

Wednesday welfare! I don't know what that means but that was two words which appear suddenly out of nowhere when I started typing this blog post.

Remember the felted necklace I posted yesterday? Now they're on my shop! Remember, you,my follower, can get 15% discount by writing "Fabulous Follower" on "Message to Seller". Money will either be refunded via paypal, or (if you convo me earlier about your buying an item) price will be reduced.

Now, click click!

Rossy - Pink and Grey Needle Felted Necklace

A Purple Haze Dream

To be very honest to you, I am crazy about dishtowel. I'm crazy about wildlife too (a recent treasury theme I had made last night). That's why I fall for theheated

The Heated Owl - Chocolate Brown on White Dishtowel



The Heated Party Bird - Arctic Blue on White Dishtowel



The Heated Owl-Sweet Pea Green on White Dishtowel



Share your Etsy shop on the comment below! I would love to add you to treasury!

0 nesting here:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time leaving a comment ♥