8.23.2010

Monday

Hatchuw!!
Humid here in Bogor. Been sneezing since morning. But am good. I have to go to post office today to send a surprise for someone and after that go to uni. I should copy several papers due to my "Looking for A Job" mission. Wish me luck!

My new hobby is cooking. Actually, baking pizza and make chocolate. (Psst, I am succeed giving my boyfriend a home-made pizza and he said his mom like it, yay! I love to post here... later).

Thanks to alexkeller on Etsy who put my Do You Hold My Key in one of his gorgeous treasury.


Evening Walk treasury by alexkeller on Etsy.



Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much :)
    have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dita..
    kunjungan pertama ni..
    kalungnya lucu-lucu
    krn udah jadi follower kamu, semoga aku bisa sering-sering mampir ke sini ^_^

    Citra @innocentia
    http://childhood-obsessions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time leaving a comment ♥