7.09.2021

Yellow Pony & Happy Crafty Time

Phew, it has been rough and bumpy road in 2020 and I guess we're here on another level of Corona virus pandemic. I cannot sit down and relax. I cannot NOT create. So here I am with another update of my new, happy place. But before we get there, I want to reintroduce the brand that has been with me since 2010, Yellow Pony.

Yellow Pony is a brand which established in 2010 that is focusing on handcrafted items and other fashion accessories. Fast forward to 2020, the Corona pandemic has made Dita, me, the only person behind Yellow Pony, to have creative escape with her daughter, Lateefa. They decided to make Happy Crafty Time that focused on mask strap, ear saver, and other accessories for kids.

Find us on Tokopedia <3










0 nesting here:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time leaving a comment ♥