1.07.2020

Tuesday Tote Bag DIYs and Tote Bag Shops

I have been using and selling tote bag since I was in college - back to 2010 when people were prone to use plastic at any occasions. Well, of course back then I didn't think this world is getting worse, this worse, so I didn't stop using plastic immediately. BUT, I'm glad I was educated by youtube and read lots of news so I never hesitate to grow my tote bag collection.

Not only that climate change is no longer a joke, how my heart melted watching Joaquin Phoenix acceptance speech on Golden Globe, it also needs me to make this earth a better place. It's soooo hard to stop eaaaating meeaaattt oh my God I am so ashamed of myself but I'll keep on doing my best to cut my weekly intake of meat and keep on wearing tote bag as my go-to bag.

I am that type of person who puts everything in a purse, smaller purse, even smaller purse so I don't mind a very spacious tote bag without any compartments. 

Shop HERE

Shop HERE

Shop HERE

Shop HERE


Shop HERE

Shop HERE

Shop HERE

Shop HERE



Tote bag is one thing that's easy to get...and to make!


Make this tote bag with insanely detailed tutorial with pictures


Pick your favourite tote bag tutorial over HERE or HERE


Hope these are enough for now. Of course I have sewn and sold many tote bags I am not sure if I still remember them all but I still remember I got yellow tote bag from a craft swap, sold vintage tote bag, drew a tote bag and ask my husband to paint a plain tote bag to life.

I cannot tell how many tote bags I have had in my life... can you? How I wish this tiny step of not using plastic bag can help our Earth to live better...a little bit longer.


0 nesting here:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time leaving a comment ♥