1.25.2012

Write Your Love...

I have no special sketchbook to write my notes about  the lessons or something teaching-related. My friends (an students) often ask why do I choose sketch book for writing notes? And I always come up with the same answer : It's simple, no lines, and thick so I can even write with marker without staining the other pages!

Well... Forget all the ramblings about that plain sketch book I own...
I need the beautiful ones I guess...


 CLICK EACH PICTURE TO GO TO THE PINS / SHOPS

That lavender cover is rad! Flowers always cheer my day up!

1 comment:

  1. always love your blog! do you like beautiful journal? I make my own journal, in case you want to see some you can visit my blog ;) http://rainbowteaumbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time leaving a comment ♥