12.27.2011

Song for You


It's been raining almost all day since Saturday. I love the weather like this and finally had great quality time with people I love :)

I thought this song might be nice to be your company in rainy day with a cup of coffee and tea. You can find more about my band on the right section of this blog.

And this Tuesday morning I found lots of lovely soft orange touch of feminine and little splash on my new listing.

CLICK EACH PHOTO TO GO TO THE SITES

Eternal Orange




I'm into pastel colours lately. What's your favourite colors on rainy days and what's your blogging soundtracks if you had any. Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. You've convinced me I could warm up to Tangerine Tango after all! Lovely picks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the soft orange. It's so romantic and pretty. I hope it stops raining soon!

    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the peachy shade of orange you chose - very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time leaving a comment ♥