11.09.2011

Meet the Goddess

For some reasons I want to leave earth for a moment.

CLICK ON EACH IMAGE TO GO TO THE SHOP



But I know my new rocket wall sticker won't take me anywhere. It'll just take me to the mushroom planet and meet me with the Goddess of Woodland with sun as her crown.


Don't you just hate your routines sometimes and just want to run from the responsibilities you have in your real life? But unfortunately pending your tasks means more tasks to come. I really have to overcome this boredom of routines. I miss biking and get lost.

P.S : Thank you, Duni for the Sunday Spotlight feature. It helps me boosting my mood on weekedays!

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely post! Thanks so much for including my Galaxy ring~

    xoxo

    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful post! Lovely items too! (And yes, sometimes I just wanna get away from the daunting list of tasks before me, but like you said, the longer I am away the greater that list will become.)

    You have a fabulous blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so in this place right now as well. I am trying so hard to keep positive but its as though I just keep going in circles and wonder if it will ever stop. ha ha I'm sorry to hear that your man is working out of town right now. It is never easy being away from the ones you love. I hope you have a wonderful reunion with him soon.
    Keep your head up and look for the little things in life to make you smile everyday. We form our own paths in life.
    Much Love,
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely choices! Astronomy is a beautiful science.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time leaving a comment ♥