8.29.2011

While I'm Away...

Enjoy my tribal/ethnic collection of jewelry...



... or you can check out few of my links.

Flickr
Etsy Shop
Supply Shop
Yellow Pony
Wonderlost
Music Page
Free Music Download

I'm super busy for Eid u-Fitr tomorrow. See you with the food!
Oh, by the way. The locket necklace and the feather necklace is up on Etsy! The vintage lace is already taken for a trade.

Thank you Lj, Lily, and Lita for your understanding. Your items will be shipped on September 5th.

See you!

5 comments:

  1. ah kamu sangat produktif sekali :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty items. I love the flower pendant with the red stone in the middle. Very eye-catching.
    Have a great celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and fun! I love the first necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove the last one, Dita! It's like a bursting star :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time leaving a comment ♥