10.05.2010

Tuesday is Today

Tuesday! Happy Tuesday to you!
I feel much much better now.

Punggung udah ngga pegel pagi dan mata sudah baikan (ngga ngantuk-ngantuk terus, heheh).

I made something new, a teeny-weeny-itsy-bitsy thing. I love needle felting so much but sometimes my eyes can't bear it especially when I have to add detail like that (eyes and mouth). I have a plan to make a bigger face, just wish me luck!



This Tuesday I added more items to my Trade Me section. As you know, I trade handmade and I am willing to do more. Just lemme know what you got. I love to get vintage brass detash, merino woving wool, faux moss, and other whimsical thing. I am open to any ideas, especially something OOAK and related to needle felting/wet felting supplies.





For this Tuesday, I have something show you. Look at this big truck!! That truck with white "head".
Kalau lihat aslinya, ini panjaaaaang banget. It looked very strong!



Now look at this.

Ta-daaaaa!!



Visit my Tuesday Treasury on Etsy
My Treasure Island



Have an inspirational week to all of you!

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha hello kittynya nggak banget!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I've never seen a hello kitty semi before.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time leaving a comment ♥