10.10.2010

SWAP

Have you checked this cool blog? One of cool place to swap handmade?

WE SWAP


That blog is run by two amazing crafters, Uloni and Juliani who are united in Handmade Europe.

I SWAPPED. Totally happy with something which was arrived in my door few days ago.





This is a post of what have been swapped between Yolanda's gorgeous burlap bag with my necklace. I sent Yolanda this necklace, she mentioned it in her email that she loves this one so much.



Yolanda's BLOG is a mix of whimsical photos, vintage findings, handmade creations, and her stories of life. Make sure you visit her since she writes better that I do, and she loves to share everything.

I love my Sunday so much!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up about the swap site, going to check it out right now. Please come visit my blog:

    http://charmeddesign1012.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time leaving a comment ♥