9.27.2010

Monday Morning Madness

Hello!
Untuk persiapan Pasar Seni ITB 2010 sudah 80% nih. Tinggal bikin resin pendant aja.

Oh, btw, have you tried POLADROID?
I am mad of it! Simply drag your image to POLADROID "polaroid camera" and voila!!









Psst, i just uploaded new listing on my ETSY SHOP which was THIS.

Now, let us travel to Philippines to see this wonderful shop with LOTS of maps!
I am a big fan of map and I really love this shop!
Please do visit Yanni Creations on Etsy and I bet you'll love it!

I fall for these bangles ah!
Decoupage Map - Custom Order - Wooden Bangle - Choose your Map



And please let me know if you can resist these beads. There’s "Sulawesi" there! Yay!
15 pcs Decoupaged Map Beads Supplies



Paper Beads- Handpainted Purple Blue - 20mm - Lot of 12


YanniCreationsis a shop which sell supplies too. You’ll fall hard for Yanni’s paper beads.



Want some autumn love inside your pencil case?
Real Pine Twigs -Pencil Bag Charm - Back to School- Lot of 2 by YanniCreations on Etsy



Visit YanniCreations on Etsy now!
Have a blasting week, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. hello~! i am new to your blog and think it is lovely!! and how cool you have an etsy shop too! off to check it out! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time leaving a comment ♥