8.15.2010

Featured on Collection

Hi everyone! How Sunday treats you? My Sunday treats me lovely. Raining since morning so i continued sleeping until midday, at 12 in the afternoon and took a shower on such chilly weather. But i love Bogor more than anything when it rains.

Bogor is always a place where I am really breathing in oxygen. Well, weekdays are busy crafting some new necklaces. Love ruffle necklaces now! (New obsession comes differently every each week? What the..??)

Well anyway! This weekdays I have been in two collections on Art Fire, at the same day! First collection is from Creative Critters. She added my [AFSS&AFSP Product] Lava - Autumn Leaf Earrings on one of her collections HERE. Thanks Michelle!



Second collection comes from Luv N Crafts. I see her often on "Wanna Play Shopping Game" forum on Art Fire and as usual, I promote those items on @lanihandmade account on twitter as much as i could. She picked my Tivanna - A Big Fabric Hair Clip on her collection HERE. Thank you luvncrafts!



Okay then, I'm off to make several ruffle necklaces and I will be messing up my messed-up room already I know. Have a nice rest of Sunday for all of you! (It's 15:53 on my Lappy, make sure I don't waste time sighing on this beautiful Sunday). See ya!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats mb Dita, you deserved it because they are all pretty :)Have a nice Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Dita! You're an amazing designer so it's no wonder they chose your work!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaiy...finally found another superrr craft blogger..
    congret ya dear dita.. *ooops, we have a same name :)*

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time leaving a comment ♥